CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 June 2013

MORIB, Banting

Salam,
hi all. 

Last Saturday I went to my friend's wedding from his side.
I arrived at his wedding at almost 4 o'clock.

Cannot meet him because he and his wife go to take outdoor pictures.
So, after we have our late lunch... hehehe

we off to MORIB BEACH.

heheeh... It was a quite an easy trip. Because near from my friend's house.
I think if I just go there to the beach alone, I rather not to go.

It is far from my home.
huhuhu..

However, the view is magnificent.

There are a lot of people spent their times there resting, picnic'ing, walking, eating, and playing kite.


By the time I arrived here, the beach is gone. hahaha...

I mean, if you arrived a little early, you cant see the 'SEA'.Just the beach.
It has a long and big beach.
But there is no sand.
emm... I cant describe it with my own vocabulary. emm...

I hope u understand.

A lot of people here. They like to play kites.
Because this beach has very strong wind.
While at there, I have ABC.
'Air Batu Campur'

or we can called it as shaved Ice with syrup and some corn and cream. 

On the way back, I take a picture of kites.

They have a lot of kites with different design.
As you can see, it was Angry Bird.
ahaks.

It was a nice trip. 
But I rather go there little at evening or night.

The sun was so bright and there is no place where we can have our nice chatting and resting under trees.
hahaha...

Just dont forget your sun block. If not, you will be a different person coming back from there.
Ahaks.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment