CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 June 2013

My First Time...... STARBUCK COFFEE

Salam

hi all..

Do you want to know a secret about me?
I'll tell you even you said NO.
hahahah...


Firstly, please laugh at me. 

hahahaha


Cause, what I want to show you is the first time I have it in my life.
Yes, the first time in my life.


 Caffe Americano.

hahahaha...

The first time I enter the shop, the first time I taste it, 
and for this first time thanks to my friend who bought this for me.
I learn from somewhere that Americano's taste resemble to your life.
The bitter the coffee, it is what you think ur life is.

I dont know if that is true or not. 
But I like bitter coffee. What is not bitter, we cant call it coffee.
hehehehe...

It is happiness when you can share what you like with someone who care to spent his/her time with you.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment