CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 June 2013

Jdrama: Last Cinderella ep 6 Review

Salam

I know I'm super late for the review.
haha....
When I too absorbed with the drama, I juat cant let the words out. huhuhuh..

I super happy with this drama's plot.
Really amazing.

Ok, This time we continue with ep 6.
I know It already ep 9 nowdays.

We go step by step Ok. 

For this ep after Hiroto-kun super cute ep from ep 5,
we were brought to Tachibana's life.

I think this is the first episode where Tachibana realize that sakura is pretty.
hahaha...

It started when Tachibana asked Sakura to help him by pretending to be his girldfriend.
He buy Sakura a dress, and a SHOES.
Symbolic of Cinderella.

hahaha
Yes, our cinderella has her shoes right now.
But where the Fairy Goodmother?

I wonder either the fairy is Tachibana or Hiroto.

Ok, So, then date going on smoothly as per Sakura-san attitude.
Tachibana's mother staraight awak know that Sakura not Tachibana's girlfriends but going on with the flow.
 As Sakura at the end confessed to Tachibana's mother that they not is that relationship.


A part from that, 
Tachibana seem to know something fishy going on between Hiroto and Choko Chan.
He found out that Hiroto and Choko are from the same family and from here he know the real reason Hiroto get close to Sakura.


ooopppssss.... The secret is revealed now.
 As it happen, Hiroto seem taken back and counter with the reason why he did that is because of Tachibana.
If Tachibana accept Choko Chan then nothing will happen between Sakura and Hiroto.
huhuhuhu...

I dont know either to be happy or sad.
Happy because from here we know that Hiroto really like Sakura. 
But at the same time we found out that Tachibana sacrificed himself for Sakura san sake as he know Sakura fall in love with Hiroto.
However I feel worried what will happen to Sakura if she know this and she can accept that the real reason Hiiroto get close to her.

Complicated emotion I can said.
We as one who can view their emotion at every angle  seem lost in words and thinking.
I know, everyone who watched this drama will think the same as what I think.
Will feel the same hardness as what Sakura feel.

( I dont know if I will feel happy if Sakura end up with Tachibana)

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment