CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 2 June 2013

My new Pet at Office... Batman 2.0

Salam.
hi all.

hehehe,..

Today I want to introduce my new pet.
I put it at my Office.
Because I spent more time at office than at home.
So, I put it there.

What my pet is?

Its a fish.

Anabas testudineus


This is what they called in science language.

hehehe...
I call it as BATMAN.

(picture from google)

Let me just call it as Batman.

I love it when Batman is hungry. He will react with my movement and act as if he understand what I'm saying. hehehe... 

Ahaks.

I think I need to add one more fish, the same kind however I afraid that I need to but new aquarium. A large one.
emm... I need to think carefully before make a decision.
I let you all know when I buy a new fish.

Some said that, by having a pet you actually learn to be patient, loving and caring.
So, I recommend you all to have at least a pet.

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment