CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 17 June 2013

ZOO NEGARA outing.. ^^,

Salam
Hi all.

I hope you have all the blessing form God this Monday morning. 
hehehe...

I have great weekend with friends.
Where I went on Saturday?
hehehehe...

I went to ZOO Negara and it was free.
Ahaks.
Actually my friend has an extra ticket. So, she invited me to follow her family to the trip.

OK, to be honest I'm not that excited to go to ZOO.
Especially when they have some kind of smell.
hahaha...

But, because it was free and I have nothing to do on Saturday, so I really glad I can follow them.


We entered the zoo at 11.15 AM.
And there were a lot of people and children there.

As we squeezed in, we managed to watched show animal that just started at 11 AM.
They also have another show scheduled at 3 PM.


 This is Binturong. So cute and have max weight of 45KG for adults size. 
Binturong has a tail where it can survive his own weight if needed.

Penguins of Madagascar. hahahahaha...


All the animals were busy with their own activity until they ignored us the visitors.

Ok, the next picture is the biggest mole I've ever see.


Buffalos. They all were resting. I guessed because it has been hot nowadays. They all look exhausted
.
 Hehehe... Here is the KLUANG MAN. ahaks.
They also keep fan-ing them self. hahahaha...


I met Datuk Kame. 
You know, a character from Dragon Ball comic.


See that lion? They did not have any slight interest towards the visitors. They just give us their back. huhuhuh

Ok, the next pictures are the biggest group of Buruong Botak Upih at Zoo Negara. They live freely at lake inside the zoo.
Zoo Negara reported that they have almost 700 birds in this group.


They all looking for food. Because once in a while, the zoo workers will give them fishes and other food.
So, while walking around the zoo, you might have the chance to see these all beautiful birds.

Can you see me? 
hehehehe...

Of course others will see you in your very red dress. 
hahahaha...


Among the last animal that we saw were elephants and giraffe.
This elephant was the only one standing at the other side of the cage. 
So, I thought he might be feel lonely. 
As I approached, he asked for food. 
hahahah..
But I dunt have any. 
poor him.

This giraffe keep looking at me in this position. 
So, I took a picture.
Funny right?


Done. 

heheheheh...
We walked out at 12.30 PM.
And staright to One Utama for luch.

Thank you my friend for wonderful outing. 
ahaks.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment