CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 June 2013

New Game part 4: Delicious Emily's Childhood Memories

Salam
hi all.

I'm sorry I left this blog without an entry for three days.
emm... 

Blame all that on internet's office.
hehehehe...

I want to share what i'm happy doing it every time after work.

hehehe...
New PC games.

I'm quite addicted with Emily's game right now. hehehe..
I still keep looking for her new games for me to play it after done this game.

I'm still in stage 2.
Thats mean, I have open two restaurants right now.

Background of this game is Emily's house during childhood.
She help her parents and take care of her lil sis.


 (all pictures taken from google)

If Im not mistaken, there will be 5 restaurants in total.
First stage was in front of her house, second stage was in her garden. 
I dont know for the rest. 
hehehe...
It is quite enjoyable.

They still keep maintaining the rewards room and stage update if you finish the level in expert mode.


So, you have something to achieve.
That will make you want to finish it in expert mode as quickly as possible.
hehehe...

Try it. you will be stress free.

hehehehe


XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment