CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 1 June 2013

Kdrama and J drama Source.

Salam

Hi all.

You know that I love to watch Kdrama n Jdrama right?

I like to download it and watch it in HD. Then I'll keep it by Burn it In a DVD.

However, this entry is where I want to share where I got all the dramas.

I recommend you guys to download it using Torrent.
it easy and simple.

Everyday, after going back from office, I'll switch on my Laptop and open a page.
This page is a must for me.


hehe.. This is where I got all the latest and even somehow 2-3 years back of Jdrama, and Kdrama.
Even some of K-TV such as Bare foot and 2D1N.

Then,
if I want to look for subtitles,

I'll go here,


For some special case,

I'll find torrent link and its subtitle from here,


hehehe...

The owner of the blog surely hery kind hearted and hard working by keep updating his/her site every time there are some drama realse.

These are some of the links that I used to download my favorite dramas.

Sometimes, I just google it randomly and if i'm lucky I found what I'm looking for. hehehe...

Ohh... yess.

If you like to watch it online, 
Then maybe you can watch it from here.


They usually will update the drama quite fast. 
If I cant wait for soft subtitle, then I will look out to this page and watch it from there.

Then, when the subtitle is release, i'll watch it again with high resolution video that I've downloaded.
hehehehe...

So, for now I'm looking for some site that will share every performance of Kpop artist everyweek.
sometime its very hard to look for some performance especially in high quality.
I know there will be up in Youtube.
But I want something that I can download and keep it as I can re-watch it again in my convenience time. heheheh...

Ok.

Till then,

XOXO,
Kazu.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment