CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 7 June 2013

My KEN

Salam,
Hi all..

Last Sunday, when I have an outing with my friends, I found out that there was something unusually happen to my KEN.

OK, KEN is my car.
His name is KENSHIN HIMURA.

Keep it short-KEN.

ahaks.

Ok, back to the story.
My KEN's tyre at the front right has something that should not be there.

(taking the picture from here.)

So, when I read about it form internet and asked my friends at office, they suggest me to change the tire.
They said it could not be safe anymore if something happen later on.
Cause at that condition, the tire will be blown out if something gone bad.

So, to avoid that, I plan to change the tire (the broken one) and maintain the other side but bring it to the back. 
So, instead of buy 2 tires, I just need to replace one and keep the other one.

So, make sure you guys check your vehicle condition regularly to avoid unwanted situation OK.

And Make sure you keep out from hole on the road OK.
It will lead something like this.

Poor KEN.
No worries, I'll change the tire this evening. hehehehe...

Be safe OK. 

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment