CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Movie Review: Monster University

Salam

Sorry Guys, I've been away for about 5 days.
I'm went back home. No internet line.
So.....


Hehehe... Ok.

Last week, I've won 4 tickets for Monster University from SINAR FM. 
hehehe... I thought I will not win the contest.
Turn out, I won. hahahaha...

So, I went to watch the movie with my friend at CITTA MALL, Subang.




The movie was fun.
You know what, at the end of the movie I just realized that it was right before Monster Inc.
hahaha...

Poor me, rite?

This movie is about how they can become the scarer. They actually went to University to become one. And the university is MOnster University. hehehe..

And there is a school name "Scaring Program" where they teach how to scare human.
Here, is the first step on how Sulliven know Mike.

This movie taught so much about life, friendship and who we are.
We are who we think. and we can become who we want to become.
Be positive and a little courage from friends will help us to reach our mission.

Through out the semester, Mike struggle to be accepted in scaring program until he and Sully do some mistake during their exam day.

Soon, the journey began. They team up to win a game. And start from here, Mike know who are his true friends.

hehehe... So, guys U need to watch this movie.

and take as much as good point from it.
Cause, learning will never stop.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment