CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 8 June 2013

Now You see Me Movie..Outing

Salam

Hi guys.

Last week, when I have an off day from work I went to watch a movie with friend.

hehehe...

I never heard about this movie before.
Because I really rare going out to watch movie.

I think the last movie I've watched were Snow White and the Hunts Man.
hahahaha....

OK. Get back to where we are.

So, in prompt to we decided to watch 
NOW YOU SEE ME
"The Closer you look the less you can see"

some kind an interesting quote, right?


I enjoy watched this movie.
Very worth it.

Its about magic. And Act to deceive others in front of their eyes.
hahaha...
Some kind of logic but at the end I cant digest what really happen.
hahaha...

I just can say that, human is a creature who really can be great if they really think they are great.
Time.. TIME is something that we always forget but actually help us in many way.
Hard working and passion will be paid off someday when the times come.

ENJOY the movie and think.
How far human can go???

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment