CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 May 2013

XXXHolic... J drama

Salam

hehehehe...

I want to share what I really in love with right now.
ahaks.

XXXHolic


It is a complete series already.
So, you will not need to wait for the drama to come to an end.
It have about 8 episode of 30 minutes each.

A simple drama but quite interesting.

Oh, Before I forgot. Its about ghost stories.

But for me its more about the other side of the world beside ghost.
There is 'Rain Child', 'Wasp Spider', 'Dimensional Witch'
and some more.

hehehe.. Beside, They have some cute faces as well.
Not as typically ghost stories who have some frightening faces,
here you can see them as a not something that you need to be afraid of while watching it.
This drama is very suitable for me who really dislike ghost.


(Domeki)
One who cant see ghosts but has the power to eliminate them.


(Lady in white- Yuko, Dimensional Witch who help Watanuki, Domeki, and Himawari to find their inner strength. She also own a store where all the wish can be granted with something you need to give in)

(this is the hero-Watanuki)

Watanuki-a boy who live as who can see ghosts

hahaha...
For the first time I saw this drama, I really afraid to watch it.
You know that Japanese Ghost is quite terrible you know.

But, this drama it bring ghost story to another level.
I really like to watch their style and fashion.

Nice and cute.

I want you to know something.
XXXHolic is an adaption of a manga.

So, I still not reading the manga yet. 
But surely I want to try it out even though something in 'live action' is much better right.

ahaks.
You cant fall in love with a cartoon. But you may fall in love with the actor.
ahaks.

Why dont you watch it this coming weekend.
You surely will like it.

"There is nothing in this world that is just your own, 
everybody is involved with others and shares something with them."
-Quote form XXXHolic-

(Pictures from uncle. GOOGLE)

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment