CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 March 2013

Nice Background (@_@)~~~

Salam

Have you seen any blog that have dull background? (Its me before) 
huhu..

And what will you feel when you see very nice background form other bloG?
Surely you want it right?

hehehe... Its me today. 
hahaha..

I came across this blog. I think when I'm doing blog walking, and see something like free background for blog.
For a beginner like me, it ush as when you are sleepy and someone give you a bed to sleep on. Ahaks.

here is the blog. 
(LEELOU)

(Screen cap)

Her design are really sweet and cute. 
And it is easy to install. 

You may try to change you dull background to like mine. 
New background is colourful right? hehehe.. I love all the cute things both at my blog side.

She have so many design. 
I would love to change my blog background everyday or maybe every month. heheheehe..

Thank you LEELOU for such a wonderful background.

XOXO,
KAzu.



No comments:

Post a Comment