CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mitch Albom: Five people you meet in heaven...

Salam

I would like to share my thought on Mitch Albom novel: Five people you meet in heaven.

(source: google)

I read this novel during my years at university. Maybe around 3-4 years ago.
I like to read Mitch Albom's writing. 
His novel full of good things and it make you think about your life in other direction.

As the title said, it is about five different people from different times that directly related or indirectly related to the main hero. 

At first you will feel confuse and know nothing what the relations between these guys with the main hero.
However as you read more, you will realize that everything happen must be a reason. 
And the book will make you realize that every END is the BEGINNING of something.

There is no coincidence happen in this world. What ever happen will directly or indirectly related to your life and people around you. 

I recommend you guys to take a look and read this book. 
It will help you to look at your life in different perspective. 

I would love to have Mitch Albom's collection. 
I've read this book and For One More Day.

Mitch Albom value human life and his writing is full with wisdom. 

P/S: And I just know that they already make it this book a film.
Need to watch it.


" For everything that happen, there must be a good reason and good result behind it. It just the way we think about it"

P/S: And I just know that they already make it this book a film.
Need to watch it.


XOXO
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment