CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 March 2013

Not so new concept : Laundry (O,o)~~

Salam

hehehe... You know sometimes when you watching japanese drama or english film,  you might  see a scene where hero enter a laundry and pull off his shirt snd put it inside self operated washing mschine. When finish, he just take it out from dryer and put it on back. 

It was long time ago. I mean, the concept of self operated laundry is being introduced long time ago.
In Malaysia, this is my first time saw a self operated laundry for 24 hours. 
Usually, people will send it to laundry and someone will wash it for you.

QD Laundry is just open last 10th March. And they provide free service for 5 days. 
hehe... so, on the last day of the promotion, I went there with a carpet, a comforter and a toto.
(some kind of blanket but more thick than blanket)

Its free maaaa...

Why i didn't bring all my laundry basket? Because I'm lazy. hahahah...

 
(This is what you see from the road)
 
 (This laundry has such a nice interior. I love it)

By the time I reached here, there is a customer who used this service.
I'm the second person. Not so many people know about this laundry. 
I wonder if this laundry will survive after  its promotion end.

 (Nice simple touch)


They have six washing mashine and 6 dryer.
As for me, it is very convenient machine and user friendly. 
I hope, after this, the customers will used it wisely and will take care the machine as there will be another customer will used this machine continously.
The owner of this laundry claimed that there will be technicians that will come everyday to check the condition of the laundry machine.

The owner of the laundry also provide a sink, water supply, dustbin, electric plugs and wifi. 
Yes wifi.It will be such great convenient to wait for your laundry to finish and updating your blog at the same time.

Nice right? 

The fees?
Not so expensive right?

Just make sure you have enough coins. Because the machine just accept coins.

I hope this laundry will stay long and as time goes by, they will expand in business.

Oh yes, I forgot. Where is this place? 
Jln Putra Mahkota 7/9A
Putra Height. Its situated at area in front of Giant.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment