CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 March 2013

Tomorrow..

Salam

Hi..

Everyone live in this world with tomorrow in their mind.
What tomorrow have for us?

Which one is better, live for tomorrow or appreciate what we have today?

Emmm... 

I love today, and expecting good things happen tomorrow. 
I live in that way.

I think it is us we choose to live the way we live.
Be responsible on your life and never blamed others for what had happen in your life.

It is hard, but slowly you need that in order to understand what happen around your perimeter.

This morning, I had read something from a book.
Enlighten book. 

It said, 
" Listen, listen, and listen. This is way to make others listen to you.
Whatever they said, right or wrong, listen first."

I think, it is right. If everyone want to talk, who will be the listener? 
I choose to be listener first in order others listen to me. 
I dont think it will bring any harm to us if we listen. 
Listen and understand.

XOXO,
Kazu  

No comments:

Post a Comment