CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hancock... (Am I too Late?)

Salam

I just finished watching Hancock. First time watching it.
I know, I'm too late for this. hahaha... I don't know where am I that time.
hehehe...

(picture from google)

I love the theme of this movie.
Superhero is human. So, they too can become bad person somehow.
We were growing up with Superhero is the good person and will do good things.
But Hancock is not. hahahah...

I love how this story start with how Hancock doesn't think anything rather than make the job done.
Every people in the city hate him.

Until he met Ray and Mary.

How he tried to change to become good person. Appreciate every people and do good. 
People like appreciation. Its normal. Who doesn't like appreciation?
He tried to appreciate the police and said, "Good Job". 
Then he received it from them, he feel good. 

heheheh...

Then later when he found out that Mary is his wife. 
The story that his wife told him is amazing. 
I'm amazed with the theme that they brought out in this film. 
They are immortal but when they paired up, they become human. Lived as human being, love each other and die. 
But when they separated they are immortal.
This is what they need to sacrifice to be in loved. Either you want to live as human with your loved one or be an immortal but alone.

hahaha... 
But its not fair because Mary fall in love with Ray. 
But if think from the other side, Mary leave Hancock for his own safety. 
Danger comes to Hancock as they together. 

So, in order to save her loved one, they separated.
I love this theme so much. 

How they describe love and live.
You need to watch it (again if you have watched it before) to know what i'm talking about.
(Tried to make a screen cap but failed)

I know its not real. Not even close to reality. But there are messages that we can take if we want to think. Just choose. 

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment