CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 March 2013

Kdrama: Chuseok Special : GREAT GIFT

Salam

I just watched Kdrama for Chuseok Special. Great Gift.
It has 2 episodes only. But full of element.

I really love watching this drama. Especially the scene where the hero and the heroin proposing each other.


This drama started with a girl, Ha Yeon become blind because of some disease. It make her world pitch black and lose hope. When she about to lose hope she heard her mother's pray.
Her parents really treasure her and she is the great gift for the family. 

This show us that for every single thing that happen to us even it is hard, it is us who can make it positive and accept the challenge.
Hard life is one of the challenge in our life. we need to overcome it and be strong. 
Just like Ha Yeon. She become positive and move on with her life. She learn to be independent and learn Braille until she is accepted to Korea University.


From here she met the hero, Gu Woo Ram. The policeman who helped her to attend her test.
For the first time, I dont have any interest with the hero. He just make fun of his live and never serious.

Through out the story, Ha Yeon become a teacher at Gu's daughter school. Seung Lee is a problematic student. As a teacher, Ha Yeon tried to help her student and in this case, Seung Lee. Gu and Seug Lee not in a good relationship. Gu doesnt act as a father to Seung Lee and Seung Lee become depressed because of that.

I dont think if I become a teacher I'll act the same. heheh... This drama bring out all good element into its story. It make people think unconciously. Especially when it comes to family relationship. How parents should act around his or her child and what a youngster think at certain occasion. It shows two different side of view to make us think and understand each other more.


One day, Seung Lee ran away and Ha Yeon and Gu together tried to find her. While Seung Lee missing, Gu just realize that his daughter is a great gift to him. 
He feel bad and sad knowing that his daughter are planning to abandon him.


He know felt what his daughter feel. While searching Seung Lee, Gu and Ha Yeon spent time together and know each other better.

At last, they found Seung Lee. Seng Lee and Gu has opportunity to reveal each other feeling towards each other and appreciate each other even more. 


Communication is the key to understand each other. Without communication you never know what the other side feel. What in your heart will never be heard by others just from gazing and crying.
This is what I hold and believe.

From here we can see that Ha Yeon already fall in love with Gu. As a normal girl who fall in love, she want to be pretty and learn to cook. However, it come across in her mind that she might be a burden to Gu.What she worried not being hurt but being a burden to Gu. 

Are these normal? I dont know. Maybe when we have disadvantage we will concentrate on how others feel and see about us not what we feel. Because what we feel is something that we can control but not others. We cant control what people might think. It can be a called as paranoia but I really think this happen to some of us. They lost their confident to protect what they have but tried to make others feel comfortable and live happily.

The best part that I love. heheheh...
There is a scene where Gu and Ha Yeon going out. Gu said that he can replace Tae Yang the guide dog to guide Ha Yeon. But Ha yeon refuse and said,


" Ha Yeon: Instead of a guide, would you do something else?
Gu: Of course I can. What?
Ha Yeon: Be my boyfriend.
Gu: Are you proposing to me right now?
Ha Yeon: Yes.
 Gu: Your sense of humor has become quite keen. But i'm the one who make those kinds of jokes.
HA Yeon: I'm not joking.
Gu: You totally took the wind out of my sails. The guys do the proposing. I even had all the words prepared.
Ha yeon: Please propose to me!
Gu: But you did it already. My style is very stuffy.
Ha Yeon: You do it again, in your cool style.
Gu: I want .... to be your eyes. I will stand... only half a step away from you. So, you can always find me , by my scent. From now on, I'll walk a pace slower. "

(Super cute!!!!)
This scene is really make me captivated by Gu's charm. He act so shy and cute. But still confident in what he said. If he really in front of me, hahahah.... I'll fall hard with those words.


Why Gu choose Ha Yeon? 
" She make me want to become a good person"

Isn't that wonderful? You change because you want to be a good person to someone. Those phrase make me think. A really deep thinking. It is so good if someone want to be with us because we lead them to be good person. I do think it is a valid reason. To change to someone better because of someone lead us to. Not because that someone want to change us.
(Do you understand what I mean?) emm...

" It is not I love you because I need you, but I need you because I Love you

The same words used but really have different meaning.

 Enjoy watching.
If interested, you may find this drama from here: CHINGU FANSUBs

XOXO,
Kazu.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment