CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Super Show 5 : Super Junior

Salam

I'm an ELF. Stand for Everlasting Friend. 
Soon, they will have world tour concert and they will come to Asia.

I want to go to their concert because last time I miss them. They held concerts at Thailand and Indonesia but not at Malaysia. 

huhuh... I rehret not going to the concert. huh.. Cause I've been to their SS2 and SS3. 

So, for SS5, I'll go. I'll definitely go. They just announce that they will have SS5 at Indonesia. 
So, I need to save some pocket money for that. It will cost a lot. Airplane ticket, hotel, transport, huhuhu ... and friends. Need to find friends who will go to SS5 Indonesia.

I just barely know them when they have this concert. 
So, I just buy their DVD Concert. 
Even then, they not performed the concert at Malaysia.


The first concert ever that I go with my friends is this concert. First concert in my life. They have it at Malaysia and I'm in the middle of studying at college.
So, I've save some money and bring my lil sis along with my two others friend attend this concert. 
It was an amazing night where I have fun all night. 
It was awesome. I step out from the concert with no voice. hahah...
(Screaming without stop)


Then, the next year, they have SS3. Again, they have it at Malaysia. hahahha.... 
If I can go to their concert last year, of course I'll go there again. 
At the same place with upgraded tickets. hahahhahah...
It cost money but I'm very satisfied. 
I bring my lil sis along. hahahaha...
My second concert in my life. Both for SUPER JUNIOR.


Some time after SS3, they announce they will have SS4. World tour they said. 
So, I assume they will come to Malaysia. And I hope they will come. 
Cause, I want to go to their concert again. 
My Last concert for Leetuk Oppa.

But sadly, after they go to Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore, they just wrap up the concert without coming to Malaysia. huhuhuh...
I regret for not going to Singapore. huhuhu..
Their last stop. 


And this year, they announced their SS5 concert. A world tour concert. 
They announced that they will stop at Indonesia. 
Huhuhu.. I need to go there. 
Because, I bet, they will not coming to Malaysia again.


Surely, definitely I'll go to their concert this time. hehehe...

p/s: I've already have their SS1. SS2, and SS3 concert DVD.
When they will released their SS4 concert DVD?

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment