CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 March 2013

I Miss him... T_T

Salam

I miss him. I miss him even though I know I should not. 

This thing happen every time I like someone then it happen that he is not the one.
(I mean he not like you as you like him)

It will over in a month or two. 
From my experience, Time is the best medicine.
Nothing more.

So, I need to be patient and just let the Time heal my heart and my mind.
I miss him that I want to SMS him, call him, meet him and see his smile.
I miss him.

uhuhuhuhu...  T T

What can I do. It is me who cant let my self drown in this feeling where I cant see the end.
So, what for I'm waiting for him?

Pray to Allah to let my heart forget about him and will not miss him again.
Amin.

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment