CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 March 2013

Railway-Train..... Chu!! Chu!!

Salam,

Hi.. 

Late entry today. 

emm.. quite buzy with works. 

Last weekend I went back to my hometown. It takes only three hours of journey by car.
My hometown....
Its a village. 

There is some people who doesnt want to admit that he/she came from village. 
Maybe they feel embarrassed. Maybe they do not want to share their hardness.
Everyone has their own reason for doing so. 

It just us who decided what we want to share, right?

Everyone should know where they came from to make sure they never forget what they have gone through.
In order to become successful, one should never forget who they are before.

On my way to my house, i'll pass by railway.

 By the time I reached here, I need to stop because there will be trains passing by.

And its rain. 


hehehe...
 I wonder how many times I came across this situation. 

It reminded me my school times. 

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment