CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 February 2013

Skip YouR LiFe?


Salam,
Hi. Good Morning!!

Today, I would like to ask in what way you watch your movie or drama in laptop?
I mean the way you played it. Are you the one who will stick to the drama every seconds without skipping or you watched only what you want to watch?

I choose the later. I will watch scene that I want to watch and skip for any scene that I don’t to watch. After a while, actually after several years, I think it affect my life. The way I perceive life right now same like what i did to the movie.

I would love to skip any moment I dun like in my life. It make me always make my own conclusion and sometime it was wrong. I misunderstood people. I would like to run away from problem and afraid to know what will happen along the way to solve the problem.

As example: While watching football, I just want to know the end result rather watching the full process. Cause I don’t like to watch the game which full with emotion. One should win, and the other should lose.

It reminds me of the movie that I watched from back then.
CLICK where Adam Sandler is the main actor.

He found a controller just like what we have in DVD player. So, he like to skip his life. Until at the end, he abandoned his family and died in regret. However, thank God it just happen in his dream.
He know that he should appreciate his life and people around him.

So, do look back at your life and act accordingly. Because every second is precious. What you did today will make what you tomorrow.

XOXO,
KAZU.

No comments:

Post a Comment