CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 22 February 2013

Cameron Highland Trip part 4- YZ AGRO FARM :Strawberry's farm

Salam

Hi,

We continue our journey to another highlight of the journey. 
YZ Agrofarm at Kg Tmn Sedia.
(I dont have any picture form front view of the farm... T_T  huhuhu )

But I have Starwberry's picture. Fresh still attached to his plant. hahaha   
So, pictures speak louder than me. hehe








Because of I have plenty of Strawberry left in my car from the day before so I dont have any intention to pick my own strawberry from this farm or any other farm at Cameron. 
So,we just enjoyed the farm and enjoy the moment. 

We arrived here at lunch hour. So my friends did have their lunch here. Laksa Penang at Cameron. heheh.. 
But for us, enough just have this. the talk of the town!!!

  Super delicious STRAWBERRY MILK SHAKE with CREAM!!!

Doesn't it amazed you every time you see the pictures. It  was my first time watching this plant closely and it was in a strawberry farm.
The small restaurant situated in the middle of the farm. You will surrounded by strawberry plant while having your meal.





Will come next time we are here. To have the super delicious Strawberry Milk Shake. hehehe...

Off to go to other market as day become shorter. Still have missions to accomplish. hehe..

XOXO,
KAZU.

No comments:

Post a Comment