CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 21 February 2013

Mr Steak House...(^_^)

Salam

Hi,

One night I'm craving for Chicken chop so much. 
and decided to have my dinner here.

(picture from google)

This is after I searched for a closed restaurant for an hour. Hahaha... I read it from a blog and said that A restaurant served very delicious western food n I want to try it. However, what we found is a dry cleaner shop instead the restaurant. 

So, I ask my lil sis to find another restaurant that served Chicken chop and manage to find this restaurant : MR STEAK HOUSE at Laman Seri Business Park Seksyen 13. Beside PTPTL College.


They has cozy atmosphere and I like the interior. 
We not waiting long for they to serve our dinner plate.


This is what I have for my dinner. Chicken Ocean Blue (RM10.90) if i'm not mistaken. 
Served with salad and fries. 

I really love it. Fit my taste. The sauce, the salad and the chicken. hehehe..


What my sis have? She has Chicken Maryland (RM10.90). More crispy than me but I think it has the same serving.

We order Honeydew juice and 'Durian Belanda' juice. The price for each is RM5.

It was an awesome dinner with my lil sis. I want to go there next time. hehehe... I want to try their steak. hehehe...

XOXO,
KAZU.

No comments:

Post a Comment