CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 February 2013

J drama :Biblia Koshodo no Jiken Techou ep01



I love this story. 
How Japanese drama so details and thoughtful.

I love this drama by having simple theme, "Reading books" can become so many emotional attachment. 
History of one book define a whole story of the main character.

The grandmother really being thoughtful to her love one. Do you ever gift someone a present in a way that it represent yourself and full of thought about the receiver?

The book in this story told everything about the sender and the receiver. Because of that I said that japanese can be so details yet not everuone can see through their meaning.
The book was given to Grandmother to represent himself and as a love letter to Grandmother. Even though they cant be together, Grandmother think about the man and even prepared small details in her house an stated that someone will be so grateful if they  put up those thing. 


this is the scene where my eyes become teary. Love till the end. Say goodbye for last time. and at the same time really grateful on what Grandmother did for him.
You need to watch it to know the details. 
What i have in my mind right now that Japanese drama can be so thoughtful and details where we can learn a lot just watching them.

XOXO,
Kazu

2 comments:

  1. Hеllο, I еnјоy reading all of youг post.

    I wantеd to write a littlе comment to support you.


    my web-ѕite :: hair and beauty killarney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm smiling when reading your comment. Hehe..
      Thank you for your support. And Happy to hear that you like to read my posts. I just want to share my thought. I'm happy if you can share urs too. Thank you again
      p/s: I'll visit ur website soon :)

      Delete