CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 February 2013

PC GAMES... Stress Free (@_@)~~

Salam,
Hi..

Do you play PC games from your laptop or PC?

What kind of game that you will play often?

For me, I really enjoy simple game with beautiful scenery and cartoon. It should be easy and help to reduce my stress. 

Right now I really enjoy play time management games. Usually I will download the installer from 

Last night , I enjoy play this game:
it is easy and fun. hehehe...
It make me think and know how to manage. At the same time, you never feel stress because of the time attack.

Its cute too. hehehe... I stop at level 22 because its time for me to sleep. ( -_-)ZzZ

Should continue to play tomorrow night after work. 

You should try. It will ease your mind and make you concentrate to finish the mission.

" Sometimes, the feeling of distracted is needed to change our mind to keep thinking about something. Find something that you love and fully immersed in that. It will help to sooth your mind."

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment