CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 February 2013

Geek-y proposal... (^_^)

Salam

Morning.

I've came across this news on Yahoo page today.


You can click on the link to read more about it. 

How lucky the bride is. Her partner has different way to propose her. It was very intelligent and very individual. I mean, he is an educated person. So, he think he know best about this (produce research paper). It simple and show the exact result we want. It also contain the words that the girl want to hear. 

I wish their happy life ever after.

(From yahoo)
If you cant read the paper, click the link you will be directed to the news with the paper. 

How will my future husband propose to me. hehehehe...

I'm looking forward for it to happen.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment