CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 February 2013

Cameron Highland Trip Part 3 - Tea Plantation

Salam

Hi

When we talk about Cameron Highland, what will we imagine beside strawberry? Of course it will be Tea Plantation. 

There are three major tea plantation at Cameron Highland. BOH, BHARAT and CAMERON VALLEY. 

I went to both BOH Tea Plantation and one CAMERON VALLEY. 
First thing we did on Sunday morning was go to Ringlet. We were one of the earliest people who reached there. I have my breakfast there.


As you can see. The restaurant. It is a small restaurant that can accommodate around 50 people at max.

Here is my breakfast. A must try Scone with jam and butter. and for my lil sis, a tuna sandwich that she did not eat at that time. And a pot of tea for us.
My friends? I dun know. Maybe they already have breakfast without telling us.



Behind the restaurant is the factory where they have tea leaves being process before being sent to another factory for packaging. For those who interested, they have a factory visit. So, you may see what actually happen to your tea leaves before being put inside your cup.



They also have a small shop that sell tea BOH in a can that you can only see that here. I mean at BOH tea plantation. They sell many types of Boh tea.


And for those who love nature like me, they have view point where you need to climb up a hill. Not so high. It just take a few minutes to reach there. And the view from up there is awesome. Because we reached here early in the morning, we still manage to watch the fog from nearby hill. And some point, the view point hill was covered by fog and is was cold and chilly.




From up there you can see tea plantation area and they specially prepared several seats as the rest stop.

(This view is taken from restaurant. Not from the view point)
(Up there, covered by fog is the view point. This was taken from restaurant)

(In the middle of climbing up. You can see the restaurant and the factory down there)


(See, fog!! Chilly, cold fog as by as light breeze. You can see the factory and the restaurant from the view point)


(Covered with fog)

After an hour, we decided to go to another tea plantation at Brinchang.
So, headed down and continue our journey.

2nd Tea Plantation- CAMERON VALLEY
 This tea plantation situated at corner of the road. They have quite spacious parking lot. It also has some souvenir shop and a restaurant. We just pass by and decided to stop to take a look. Lucky us that we find a parking spot. Because it crowded with people. As you can see from picture below, I think some of the tea plantation are dead or maybe in some medication state? Who knows.
We just have a brief walk and leave for another mission. Picture above is the view from the restaurant.


3rd Tea Plantation - BOH Tea Plantation, Sg. Palas.

This is what I have in my mind that morning. this plantation. Not the other. But of course the visit that morning was also meaningful.
But this one is what I looking for. We visit this plantation around at 4PM. I asked someone form a store to find out where actually this place situated. We miss it as the road to this plantation is actually the same road to Brinchang Mt. 

The journey to this plantation is amazing. I cant imagine there is such a place where greenish is every where. The view is awesome. And I will like it more if I can have the view in morning. 
We park our car down the hill and decided to climb up to the restaurant. Sadly, it was rain. And I cant enjoyed the view as much as I want. No pictures taken. Both by me or by my lil sis.

 Once reached there, I thought on having my tea time here.
However, we just have a brief rest here and visiting toilet. hahaha... Its cold.

What you can see is the restaurant from outside. Below is the view from the restaurant. I thought they have a small river down there. But not. I wonder where on earth i see a tea plantation at Cameron with a small river?? I need to keep looking for it next time I go to Cameron.


 


 
After a brief walk to their museum. Well, they have a small sort of museum that display their achievements and history. We walked down the hill not at the same path but by the road. It was a superb experienced as I really like walking under trees with green scenery. The walking was amazing and I really like it.




 (You can see the restaurant from the road)


 I have a happy trip to tea plantations. Wish to be here again soon.

XOXO,
KAZU.




No comments:

Post a Comment