CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 February 2013

KBS DRAMA SPECIAL: SIRIUS


Salam,
Hi.. Morning!! We should start our day with a big smile!!!  J
Today I want to share what I thought after I read Sirius. KBS Short drama consists of 4 episodes only. (this is short compared with 8 or 16 episodes)
It revolved around a twin who shares the same face. I mean they have the same face. And they are not usual twin who live happily. They hate each other. Because of the same face, they hate each other. Because of their miserable life, they less spoke to each other then lead to misunderstanding.
Here is the drama’s poster.

This drama doesn’t have any English subtitle yet. As usual, I read it from here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/02/sirius-episode-4-final/
Hehehe... i m not doing any just here cause i dun even watching the drama but share my thought here. Well, just reading the review makes my eyes teary. The emotional struggling occurred to the character reached my heart. Twin who have different character and life. Meet at the centre of life because of drug. You need to watch or maybe just read the review to know more. 
While reading the review, i still cant believe that there are people who really can hate their twin like that. They should share the same emotional struggling from each other.
The main problem in their twin relationship is less communication between them. We need to understand before we can be understood. Because of less communication they misunderstand each other. Even though they realize what they did wrong but they simply keep it out from the other. It lead to one of them feel guilty. I occasionally will feel like this. Feeling guilty to someone but failed to apologize at the right time. End up I keep a distance from him/her. I feel guilty and shamed. I always jump to the conclusion. It is best to not to know then know the truth. I know it is wrong to feel and act that way. But I think it is normal to people. To feel guilty and shame at times. It just needs a right time and right way to deal with the problem.
However to know the truth after its to late will make you regret it even more. You need to learn from experienced and learn to deal the truth as soon as possible. The problem will not disappear by just keep it in a locker. The twin should interact with each other and talk heart to heart. Not keep it in heart but say it loud. The other person will not know what you really want to say except you talk about it clearly to avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication.
I believe in a relationship, communication is important. Speak up and understand other situation. It will help you and your partner to have smooth life.
XOXO,
KAZU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment