CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 February 2013

SCREAM!!!!!!!!! (to my Mr Diary)

Salam

As for today, the day when I write this entry. (Wednesday:11:03 PM) I think i need a presence of him in my daily life.
I'm confused either I like him or it just a mere sudden attraction because of his sweet tongue?

It really made me MAD.
I contemplated before because of his thought and intention. But suddenly it just gone with the wind.
and now after almost a year, he once again make my heart contemplated. 

I really confused. It is because of my likeness toward him or because of his presence full fill right now emptyness?

It happen before and just like what I said, it just gone with wind as time goes by. If that is the case, I just need to sit tight  and keep my mind at set. Nothing will happen and I will not wavered.

Because he cant promise me with anything. HE CANT PROMISE ME WITH ANYTHING.

Please Ya Allah!, show me what best for me as I just your humble servant who know nothing.
Please Ya Allah!, give me what best for me. One who can guide me to Your Jannah, one who can complete me. My other half.

Ya Allah, berikan aku suami yang dapat menyejukkan hatiku dengan senyumannya, dengan kata-katanya dan dengan tingkah lakunya. Berikan aku suami yang tinggi akhlaknya, tinggi kedudukan ilmunya, tinggi hartanya, juga tinggi susuk tubuhnya.
Ya Allah, berikan aku yang terbaik untuk ku agar aku dapat jadi isteri yang solehah padanya, penyejuk matanya, penenang hatinya, juga teman setianya. 
Ya Allah, sesungguhnya Kau lah Yang Maha Berkuasa dan Maha Mengetahui hal-hal hambaNya.
Tunjukkan lah aku jalan ke arah Keredhaan Mu dan berikan aku yang terbaik untuk ku.
Sesungguhnya Kaulah tempat ku memohon pertolongan.
Amin, Amin, Amin ya Rabb.

p/s: I just want to pour it here. My personal thought about my personal life.
Someday, it will become my trace and proof that at one time there is a person who can land into my mind.
KAZU, someday you will read this and realize how the life changes and hope the KAZU in the future will have eternal happiness as what you looking for.

XOXO,
KAZU @ Feb, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment