CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 February 2013

(Cameron Highland Trip: Last) This is beautiful ~(^_^)y

Salam

Hi.

Good Morning.

This is the last part of Cameron Highland entry. hehe..
While being there, I really love to take pictures of flowers. They are so beautiful. 

So, just let the pictures speak for themselve.

Hibiscus at Pasar Malam area.

I dont know what flower is this. Found it at BOH Tea Plantation, Ringlet along with others.









STRAWBERRY!!!!!!!!!!








I really amazed with flowers at Cactus Point. They are so beautiful and colourful. 
























These were what I found at KEA Farm by the road. I believe they sell it.


Last but not least, STRAWBERRIES!!!!!
I will definitely go to CAMERON HIGHLAND again. I really want to go to Brinchang Waterfall, jungle treking to Mossy Forest and go to tea plantation again. hehehe...


XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment