CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 February 2013

J drama :Biblia Koshodo no Jiken Techou ep02

Salam

Hi!

I've watched second episode of Biblia Koshodo no Jiken Techou.

This time they bring a story of a girl who have a crush on a boy. Her classmate.

 The girl prepared a cake for the boy and while delivering the cake she in need of a ribbon. cCut the story short the girl cut a ribbon from a book which belong to a man. She stole it from him.
You need to watch the whole story to understand what i'm talking about.

As the stories goes on, the girl reminded me about myself. I have a crush on a boy during my high school and one during my undergraduate. I wonder what will be the boy reaction if they know I have a crush on them. Will they act just like the boy in this drama or else?

I love how the heroin in this drama deduce everything jusy by looking at the whole situation. I know it just a drama who can easily be edited. But I wonder if there really a person with such ability.

It will be wrong if we deduce the situation negatively. It is same like jump to a conclusion before we really knew the whole story. In order to make the drama more realistic, they have some researched done, asking people and some explanation from the characters.

One thing that I love from watching Jdrama is that they will have some characters explain the whole situation for the main characters. They will not leave the viewer make their own deduction. But some will do if they need to (Mystery drama).

What we can learn from this episode, do not easily make a bad assumption before we know the whole story. Everyone has their own reason to act as the reaction of a situation. Do not expect others will react just like what you will be. This is how we learn to understand others. Be open and positive.

Side note: I love the way the girl apologize to the owner of the book. She prepared some gift. meaningful gift to the owner.
What do you think about present? Is it the way we wrap the gift as important as the gift itself or not?

For japanese, the way they wrap the gift is important as the gift itself.
I need to learn that too. :)

XOXO,
KAZU.

No comments:

Post a Comment