CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Life change....


Salam,

Morning!

(^_^)



While working to my office, suddenly I feel distracted by my lil sis opinion.She said that I am overly ‘spoilt’ nowadays. Especially when she is around.

I admit it. I am pampered my self when she is around me. Hahaha... Like i’m the lil sis and she is the big sis.

However, I am not like this back when I still study at Uni. I think my close friend will notice that I am a spoilt person. In good ways. But in front of other students I am one who will give less smile. I have aura said that please don’t be near me. Hahah... Because of that no one ever near me or maybe want to know me in person except my close friends. Hahahaha...

So, here I think people do change. Once I start my working life, I tend to change the way I approach people. I think since then I become more smiley. Hahah.. even to strangers who I need to work with.

Do you think it is bad or good changes?
Emmm...

I like the way I am now just I think I need to control myself. I don’t want to be a bitch. Hahaha..
Be a good person. In front everyone. Be yourself and confident with it.

However, you need to know either you have good attitude or bad attitude before be confident.

XOXO,
KAZU. 

ps: All pictures are from google

No comments:

Post a Comment