CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 February 2013

K-Drama: Queen In Hyun's Man


Salam

Queen In Hyun’s Man drama is my favourite drama for 2012.

I fall in love with this drama because of the couple of the story. Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na
They are so lovely because they actually fall in love outside the film.
So, what they show in the drama is actually what they feel. It so romantic and Ji Oppa (I fall in love with him... J) is so handsome and so romantic. My dream guy.

But, I believe, Ji hyun Woo is belong to Yoo In Na. Well, Yoo In Na is so cute in this drama. Definitely She is a cute person in her real life. Even I, as girl really like her image and her cuteness. No wonder Ji Oppa fall in love with her.

Ji oppa confess his love ay press conference of their last episode in front of all reporters. And In Na Unni accept him after 10 days in live stream radio. Hahahaha...
 I really love their confession. Both of them. In Na unni really cute.

“ I accepted his proposal after 10 days. I hope he and I can continue our love from being Queen In hyun’s Man to Yoo In Na’s man from now on”

-Its not really her words. It just what I mean from what she said-

Right now, this drama being showed in 8TV every Saturday, 6.30 PM. I think. 8TV did the voice over to Mandarin. Not in Korean. So, for me they lost its spark there. For those wwho interested to watch Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na, i recommend you guys to watch it.  

It was about a man from 300 years a go comes to the future to change his queen's destiny but fall in love with  a girl from future. Soon his journey become his way to change his destiny. 


I really love this drama's writer. She manage to make all thing really acceptable and fun at the same time. Like a circle. she manage to put an end at everything. She manage to put every reason on what ever happen from the past to the future. She manage to make things all reasonable both from 300 years ago till future.
(You need to watch the drama to understand what I m talking about)
hehehe...  (^_^)

After watching this drama, I dont have any favor to watch Roof Top Prince. hahaha.. Sorry. Didn't mean to.

I fall in love for every words, every act and every mimic that Ji Hyun Woo did in this drama.
To watch this drama again is a pleasure. Thank God, I have a copy. hehehe...

So, whenever I miss Ji Oppa, i'll watch this drama again. hehehe...

(I even imagine has a son name JI and the front) hahahahahaha...... :D

XOXO,
KAZU.



2 comments:

  1. i really like this drama because they are really cute together.and knowing that they start liking each other during their shootings and sweet scenes together..i love them so much..hope they can still have another drama together ...fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Me too. I really like them to be together. They are cute.
      especially Yoo In na. She so cute. hehehe... Every time I watched this drama again, I'll gigle by my self and got excited by my self. hahah..
      I even imagine to have a boyfriend or even a husband like Ji Hyun Woo. hehehe... I'm glad you like this drama too because of them.

      Delete