CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 February 2013

Cameron Highland Trip part 5 - SCorner and Cactus Point


Salam,

Hi.

I'll continue my entry about my trip to Cameron Highland.
Next after our trip to Strawberry farm, we straight went to S Corner KEA Farm.
What do they have there? 
They have cafe, mushroom farm and small strawberry farm there. And of course they sell a lot of souvenirs and STRAWBERRYs.

This is what you will see just beside the road.


The mushrooms.

They have so many kind of mushrooms. Grey, Pink, Red, Yellow and please dont ask me their names. hahaha... I enjoyed taking pictures only. hehehe...


Because of our left over strawberry are still a lot, Im not buying any more even though their strawberries look so sweet. hehehe..
The colours are awesome!!


Scorner sign-age. My friend had his Strawberry jam from here. He claimed that their strawberry jam is second best in Cameron. For me? nahhh... Not need that.

What I buy from here? Emm.. A souvenir for my friend's daughter. I kind of regret why I didn't buy more strawberries after I leave the shop lot. 

Up the hill you will find Cactus Point where they sell a lot of beautiful cactus.



However, i found out that some cactus that u see in Night Market are not available here. So, i quite frustrated when I found out what I want is not here.
So, my advise. If you want to buy, just buy it where ever you found it. Because the price is quite the same.
They have many kind of cactus from small to biggest. 




This kind of cactus has 5 colours. As U can see in the picture. RM5/vase.
Colourful rite? I buy every colour for my mom. hehehe...


At Cactus Point you may found several big cactus' that they said they will never sell it. It really big and awesome. 

You might also find many beautiful flowers at Cactus Point. I'll continue about flowers in another entry. 

XOXO,
KAZU

No comments:

Post a Comment