CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 February 2013

Flower Boy Next door episode 11

Salam
Hi.

Last night, I read about the latest episode of Flower Boy Next Door ep 11. Well, my favourite site of course:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/02/flower-boy-next-door-episode-11/

Then, after read the review, I watched the drama.
(Which one is better, watch first then read or read first then watch?)
Whenever necessary I guess.

The more I watch this drama the more I fall in love with Enrique. But I feel sad for Jin Rak. I really hate Do Hwi. And I always think that I almost the same as Dok Mi. I wish I can have word just like her.

Where can we find someone who talk the same wavelength as us?

It reminded about myself. I think that I know him but,

I re-quote what the viewer have said: 
"As Enrique says, to love someone is to know them. Really and truly, not just in the way of seeing a person every day and thinking you’ve got them pegged"

I really love this quote. It suit me well. I once were liked that.watching someone from a far thinking that I know him very well. I am Jin Rak. One who patiently waiting for something to happen between us by watching beside him. It will never happen.

I still not believe this scene will occur in reality. There will be nothing as such. 
But I enjoy this drama. 

This drama really have much to learn. To learn to live is to understand people around us. To Understand people need to know what the reason behind their action. Then, we can feel at ease. No worries and misunderstanding.

I still need a released of  English subtitle to assist me to understand the drama.
Then I'll watch again. hehehe...

Till then,

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment