CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 8 February 2013

Its FRIDAY!!! - IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW


Salam,
Hi!!
Once upon a time, i really love to read novels. I will read any kind of novels from any writer. But nowadays, I become picky and only read novels from certain writer.
The best writer and suit my taste for me is CECELIA AHERN. I started read her work with a title “If you could see me now”. It really was touching. It successful makes me have teary eyes. From that CECELIA AHERN’s work would become my favourite novels. I have all the collection except “PS: I Love you”.

(Picture from Google)

While reading, I imagine myself in the character’ shoes. I think about myself a lot. And I learn a lot. Learn to become a good friend and learn to appreciate what I have. I realize that in every stage of our life, we choose what we will be instead just let the surrounding shape us.
Don’t just blame others but think what you did wrong. You may think that you are in worst condition but think carefully and you will realize that yours are not as you think it is.

I found a list of quotes from my search in google:
“Life is made up of meetings and partings. People come into your life everyday, you say good morning, you say good evening, some stay for a few minutes, some stay for a few months, some a year, others a whole lifetime. No matter who it is, you meet and then you part. I'm so glad I met you Elizabeth Egan; I'll thank my lucky stars for that. I think I wished for you all of my life" He whispered. "But now it is time for us to part.” 
 
Cecelia Ahern, If You Could See Me Now

This book suit me perfectly because it include something fantasy in their daily life. Imaginary friend is not common in my society. But I really love the idea. I really love something that far reach by hand by really close in mind. This novel teaches me about believing and trust people around us. Be open and you can see clearly what others did for you.
I highly recommended this novel for you to try. If you like me we love cartoon and fantasy, you should try read this book and you will never know maybe you will become one of the CECELIA AHERN’s fans.

XOXO,
KAZU

No comments:

Post a Comment