CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 February 2013

Korean Street Cafe @ USJ


Salam,
Hi...!

I like Korean drama, so of course I would try to enjoy their meal. hehehe... so as the result of some research done in internet. I found this cozy restaurant at USJ. Korean Street Cafe @USJ.

I've been here twice. Once having lunch alone and have very tasty meal and this time around I went with my lil sis. We having dinner. What the dish look like?
This is the appetizer. Dun asked me what the name of this dish because I dun know. heheheh...
But it really delicious.It really suit my taste and suitable act as appetizer. hahaha...
I finish it within 3 minutes. hahah... I'm super hungry that time. 

Our main dish came minutes later. 




 My lil sis having Bibimbap menu comes with Kimchi stew and side dishes while for me i got Tokgalbi set comes with a bowl rice and a bowl of soup. I like the taste of the soup and the tokgalbi. It really delicious. 

Last time I had Spicy Roboki with cheese comes with a bowl of soup. It super delicious. I recommend this dish. 

End with the dishes. How about the surrounding? emm... It really cozy and the mood is really nice.
This restaurant have two floor and we had our dinner at the second floor. At the first floor you will be entertained by two big size of TV where they played Korean MV. but at the second floor you will just be entertained by korean song.





the wall is full with post it from customers. We didn't have any opportunity to put up any post it. Maybe next time around if go with my friends.

The price? emm... I spent almost RM60 for two person. How it sound? 

I would love to come again and try another menu. hehehe  :)

XOXO,
KAZU.


No comments:

Post a Comment