CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 January 2013

My BoYFriEnDs~~~~~~ (^_^)~





Entry ke-4 hari ni. hehehe...

I'm watching this guys right now. From their OSAKA DOME SS4 Concert. Snapshot from the video.
I just downloaded it from somewhere. (Thank you for the video).

I thinking if I were the fans down there, watching them from a far place like that is it worth it? emm... Jauh tu. hahahha... Well, I think they ELFs from JAPAn is appreciate their musics more than their appearance. How cool is that. If I have the opportunity I could be one of them. Looking from the pic, you know that place is awesoooommmeeeee big. Very BIGGGGG....!!!!They has several layers and its packed. full of ELFs. and sapphire blue color is entirely covered the DOME.




Here they are. My Precious BFs...  hehehe... They must be really proud hv the opportunity to stand there. What willbe the cost to rent that place? How they manage to make it fully booked? emm... Are all the revenue from the tickets covered all the expenses? It must be. Then how could they can come out with one.

I just have the Opportunity to attend SS2 n SS3. I even collected some money for SS4. But unfortunately they didn't come here. emm... Sedih. These guys only can make me go to concert. heheheh... just for them. I hope i can attend their SS5 soon around next year. I will tell more in another entry all about them.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment