CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Alice in CheongdamDong Episode 10..

Drama Recap
Ok.. I read the recap of this drama. Episode 10.

Bila kita baca dr sudut pandangan org lain and tengok sendiri drama ni kita akan tahu apa yg membezakan pandangan kita dengan pandangan org lain. (our view is not always the same as others or else it will effect ur view in some where)

Hidup kita ni ada bnyak sebabnya. what we do it always a reason behind it. I do think Se Kyung (heroin) is a bad person before in Episode 7 or 8. But after some thought, I also will do the same as her if I in her shoes. That the scary thing this drama is all about. This drama somehow portrays what normal people will do and react at that kind of situation.

We always judge a person based on their past. I mean it. We always do that. I realize that. what make me thinking of that is because of this drama. The writers successfully create a storyline where what normal people will do. While I read the recap, I think about me. what will I do if I were her (the Heroin). I dun think I have the courage to do what she do. (in term of love line). To confess. At first I mad at what she determine to do (episode where she want to cover her intention to married the rich). But after a while I mad at myself because that is myself. I will do the same. MArried somewhat rich people to become rich. I dun have the right to judge people who married rich people to get rich now.

In reality, hard work only will not bring you anywhere. Here in this drama we can see that MONEY is matter. Hard work come second. No one can deny it. who in this world doesn't like MONEY. Everyone does. Including me. But I also think what I have now is most suitable for me. What will I do with that money if I have it a lot? Maybe I will build a bungalow, go travel, n change all of my lifestyle now. I dun think it will be good for me. I always think that money comes with responsibility. Even though you have the opportunity to use it as much as you want, there always others portion in that. I dun want to be rich but far from Syukur.
I dun want to be rich just to show people how rich I am. i dun want to have the opportunity to choose either to eat at reastaurant or TGI Friday just only to eat my favourite Chicken Chop. I dun want that. Alhamdulillah for who I am now. If Allah give me rezeki, I want to be the most humble person. Please ya Allah, dun leave me behind ur rahmat. Amin..

Alamak... panjang sudah. This is what i called I will share about my thought. it will relate almost everything in my life. hehehehe... Takpe. It will be my reference one day.

Saya tahu sy masih mentah and banyak lagi perlu belajar. it just my 2 cents from this drama. I learn a lot form drama. How I judge others and it make me a positive person.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment