CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 January 2013

IntRoduCtiOn....

Tahun bAru 2013.. new start for me. (not exactly a new start. I still feel the same)
and with that, i hope to have new place to pour all my thinking over things around me.
I dun think pour it all in status will help much because others might feel offended.
Pour it here doesn't mean i need readers to found out what am I thinking.
I just need a place to share after watching dramas.. read articles... n thinking.

I just a plain worker with usual lifestyle. but I love watching dramas especially
KOREAN and JAPANESE drama. I think most of my entry will be my thought
on KOREAN or JAPANESE drama.

Well, actually I easily forgot things after a while. So my precious thought will
not be remembered after some time. I think I will at lost because I love to share
my thought but no one to be shared.

So, to cut it short, this place will be my place to share what Am I Thinking about
life, love, humanity, family and working and so many more...
 I hope this blog will last for long. hahahaha... I wonder...

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment