CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Alice Cheodamdong ep 11


Selamat Pagi...
Baru pas baca review Alice in Chongdam Dong ep 11. Dah tengok, tp tak faham sebab eng sub tak kuar lagi. Malam ni boleh lah check eng sub dia. So, i will understand more n enjoy the drama with my own understanding.

What I thought when I read the review. Well, it just what I understand based on reviewer understanding. There so much conflict in our live. We see life in our own perspective and think what other people do is wrong. But when it happen to us, we said that we did nothing wrong and blamed others.
Alice in Chongdam Dong teach me one important thing today. You should never stop to learn to climb a tree even though you know there is a possibility that you will fall n hurt. If you afraid of that, then you should never start the first step.

It teach us to dream big and dare to challenge the dream. Aim for the moon, then if we fail, we will land to star. Dun you think so? However, please bare in mind that never a good intention will valid any wrong doing. So, u should know what good to take n what not.

I always think that the other side is just so not me. But if I were them, I think I’ll do the same. We actually will do the same thing when we faced the same problem. It differ in scale. Each of us has our own problem. That might be a problem for me but maybe not to some others. Vice versa.
My favourite quote:
It's not just genes that make a person, it's how you choose to live your life.”

XOXO,
KAZU

No comments:

Post a Comment