CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Complete-Alice in CheongDam Dong


“After all – how does a poor, simple girl manage to love a guy so completely that she doesn’t even care about his money?
-Review of Alice in Cheog dam dong-

Hi all,
I really love how the reviewer reviews this drama.( http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/01/alice-in-cheongdam-dong-episode-16-final/) I really astonished with his ability to decipher all messages from this drama. How he delivers his thought and share it with other people. It all true and relevant in this society.
Well , this drama is not a typical Korean drama. It is a mix of melodrama, reality and romantic. The writer manages to mix all these element and come out with very great storyline and how the writer portrays the intensity of the cruel lifestyle nowadays on each of its characters. Poor and Rich. How poor look up to rich and how rich look down to poor. They all have their own value on each other live. We cant said that how poor look up the rich is wrong and how rich look down on poor is wrong. They just need to be more positive and the same time be careful. Because what we can see might be fantasy and what not maybe the reality. It all depends on the heart of the person.

Words at the start of this entry, mean a lot to me. By watching this drama I discover something within me. Something that I am afraid to confirm. But it is me. This is reality that we need to perceive.
Where on earth, and who it is that will accept a man without really care about his money. Who? Who really want to choose to live in poor condition and feel happy ever after? For me, we live by manipulated others by saying that what they need to do is their responsibility to us.  

I dun think there is one nowadays. Hardly to find one. Me? Emm... I don’t think one with money is better than one with love. One with love plus money will be a bonus. Bonus in live to make sure your family will have smooth path in life.

This drama make us the fan realize that there is none such coincidence. I’m proudly said that i’m in the same group as Se Kyung. Living my life comfortably not as grand as rich person. But really admire who live in money. There is no one who can practically become rich without any work and miracle. Good luck I mean. Anyone can have hard work but not good luck. Not everyone can have that good luck.
Enhyuk’s Super Junior once said;
The truth is, like me, I’m not handsome, my singing wasn’t that good, in truth there are many people who can dance better than me, being able to pass the audition, debut and be active until now, it all depends on luck, hard work and passion, isn’t it?”


But i’m happy. This drama is happy ending without major changes in character  with Se kyung the heroin and Seung Jo the hero. They accept each other and live within reality.
I learn a lot about others reflection towards life from this drama and hope this will help me to understand people and live in positive way.
XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment