CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 September 2013

My hand touch :p

Salam
hi all  :)

Good Morning. hehehe

I love to bake. A simple bake will satisfy my heart.
Especially when there were people to eat what ever i make.
hehehe...
It will double.. no triple my desire to bake. hehee 


Ok, 
I know. Sometime the result not as what i want.
But my mom said, the effort that should be appreciated. 
hehe...

Below is Kek Lumut.
I made it during Eid.
hehehe...
I really like this cake. 
I hv made it last year.
This time the cake became more moist.
the taste? emm.. delicious. hahaha


Then, 
one day, i found a simple recipe.  
Brownies.
Very simple. 
hehehe..
So, when one of my colleague resign,
I made this brownie.
As the recipe said, Nutella Brownie.
For me, who doesnt like brownie, emmm...
still not my liking. hahaha..


heheheh.. the yellow one is actually a cheese cake. 
Made it for some one. 
heheh..

Along with Nutella brownie, I made a cake. 
American Cheese Cake.
Simple and easy.
hehehe...
I like it. Everyone like it. hehehe...
I definitely make it next time. 
hehehe
( I know, the appearance is not so good. But the taste is amazing)

hehehe...
Nowadays, i find it hard to cook. huhuhuh...
Lazy. hehehe

Xoxo,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment