CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 September 2013

Looking for Problem (#-_-)m

Salam
Morning you guys :)

My first time seeing Bufori car.
In front of my eyes.
Just I dont have the opportunity to sit inside.
huhuhuh...

BUFORI La Joya



(I took this picture from their website. The three brothers behind BUFORI)


Well, actually ive been given an opportunity to attend ALTAIR conference at JW Marriot, KL.


Two days of conference consist of technical presentation, new product introduction, case studies and many more.
It was quite fun, and informative.
hehehe...

On the way back, I take a picture of where the second day of the conference being held.



Hehehe...
The food is great. The ambience is amazing.
The program is magnificient.
hehehe


Xoxo
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment