CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 21 September 2013

How to make men get angry? hehehehe.... (#^_^)p

Salam
Hi all.

hehehe,...
I came across good article from yahoo.
I read it and I think I should share it with you guys. 
hehe...

How to make men get angry?
or should I say what make Men get angry?

emmm...
I think this article give a good example and learning process for us
in order to make happy, harmony relationship.
Either with your loved one or anyone around you.
Especially a man.
ahaks.

Read it here.

You will be surprised on how you already said that to your partner and they give the same reaction as what the article wrote.
huhuhu..

I think I should be more careful.
Coz I dont want anyone said something that can make me feel slow, down, incapable and sad.
So,I think in order to make other respect you, you need to respect people first.
Understand to be understood.
Am I right?

Live as if you are looking at a mirror. 
how you look at people is how people look at you.
XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment