CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 14 September 2013

High eExpectation -__-

Salam
hi all...
Morning and happy Saturday.
This is the day when we can have our rest.
hehe..

emmm... 
I'm one of many people who dont like to have high expectation.

Why???

emmm...

I do think when i have high expectation, n the result is not what i expect,
i'll become stress and sad.
Really.
This is me.

I always dont have any expectation at all.
Then i can appreciate all the little things happen in my life.
I dont want to live in failure.
I dont want to live in stress.
Coz of the result is not like the expectation.

So,
I make a decision to live my life to the fullest.
Do my best n have expectation but not the high one.
So, when the result is above my expectation I'll become happy and feel I deserve to have the success.

Consequently, I dont have high expectation on others.
I dont have expectation that others will do good think to me.
I dont have expectation that other will take care of me.
Because,
if they dont, i'll be sad.
I'll think that I need to dissapear.
emmm...


Am I insane?
emmm...

I know, somewhere out there live their life as me.
emm.. Dont take it in bad way.
But make your life happier.

XOXO
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment