CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 14 September 2013

Being Together ( ^_^)m

Salam
Selamat pagi.
Good Morning :)

Ok. This entry is when I jog around Tasik Shah Alam.
That day, my friend said want to spent his morning with me.
But turn out, he late. hahahha..
Emm. ok my mistake. So i cant be mad at him. Because, i made him sleep late the night before.
huhuhu...

These picture were taken after jog.
9am.

Then, i found something.
hehehe... A couple.
They just do what they do without even care people around them.
People keep looking at them.
huhu..
especially me.
hahaha..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you see that guys?
Not the people behind the pole.
the two under the bush.
Yes.. A hen and a rooster.
I believe, they are husband and wife. 
hehehe...


hehehehe...

when  show this couple to my friend, he said that they live here.
The owner of these chickens are the owner of the cafe beside the lake.

p/s: every creatures in this world are made by couple.
So, no need to worry if u r alone.
one day u'll find someone that suit yourself.
Complete each other.

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment