CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Movie Outing: JOBS

Salam

Hi all... :)
Morning ^^

as the title goes, I went to Movie Outing last Sunday.
hehehe..
watching JOBS.


Ok, my rating for this movie? 
emmm... Can I give 2/5?
Well I'm not that so into Apple, IPad, IPhone and all that.

I thought its about Steve Jobs life. His human side, his history..his emotion..
but its more about Jobs and his jobs, APPLE.

For me, the movie lack of emotion, live and living.
It just the summary of Apple.
How he started Apple.

Why he chose Apple?
He just want it to be placed first before ATARI.
A company where he started his work.
hehehe...
Cute.

What my opinion on him?
hmmm.... one who want to be a successful person can follow his way of work.
I have different value from him.So, 
He is an amazing person. 
His thinking and ideas was so out of the world.
Because of that, Apple is exclusive.

The movie just dunt have the depth meaning of Steve Jobs.
It just about him and his jobs.
Not about his friend, 
not about his live.

Yes, I think the movie want to be fair.
Dont want to make others look bad.
hehehe...

For those who a fan of APPLE,
then maybe you want to have brief view of APPLE and its founder,
Steve Jobs.

p/s: the time passes without notice 

XOXO
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment