CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Best PuTu BamBu in the World :)

Salam
hi all..

have you heard anything about Putu Bambu?

It is a kind of delicacies from Malaysia.
A traditional food. 

It is made from rice flour and Gula Melaka.

I like Putu Bambu and usually is easy to find at Night Market.
Last I have the decent Putu Bambu was 3 years ago at Rawang.
Since then I missed the flavor. The best Putu Bambu I had and I cannot find at anywhere else except at Rawang.

Then, last week, I found the same Putu Bambu that I have long time ago.
 It was green, it was sweet, n it has perfect combination of flavor. 
hehehe...

It was so delicious and it reminded me of the same flavor i had missed long time ago. 
and now, I can easily have it because its near to my house. 

hehhe... It is PUTU BAMBU WORLD.
as the name fit for its taste. hehehe...


where you can get it? 
here, 
I gve you some information on where you can have a taste of the best Putu Bambu in the world:
PUTU BAMBU WORLD


hehehe...
Can you read it?

I really like it. I like Gula Melaka, I like green, n I like Coconut.
So, this kind food has everything I like. 

Try some, n you might be like it.
Addicted like me.
ahaks.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment