CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Big Bad Wolf 2013


Salam

Hi all..

hehehe...

I love books. especially when I can buy those books with cheaper price. 
hehehe...

So, in order to have a bunch of books, new books with cheaper price,
there is only one place. 
One place where we can buy books at cheaper price and it is 24 hours open everyday from
6 Dec til 15 Dec.

How nice it is right?

hehehhe...

So, I went to BIG BAD WOLF 2013 at MIECC.

hehehe...



 

there are a lot of people. 
I went there around 11 PM and there already a lot of people there.
and of course there are a lot of books.
I heard they have 3 millions of books from different genre and section.


Because they open it for 24 hours so, no wonder they prepare a lot of facilities like massage chairs and playground for kids upstairs.

After 1.30 hours inside the heaven of books,
I manage to get these books. 
heheh... If I want, I will buy a lots. 
But then I will not be able to finish it. 
hehhe..

So, for a year, I think these are enough till next Big bad wolf. 
hehehe...


Books are awesome you know. 
U learn a lot from reading. 
It just how u interpret all information given from the books.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment